Friday 14 December 2012

Sensational construction

I once wrote a story which was too close to life.
Hidden meanings and readings unconsciously were written down.
It came out in one go a stream of thought
hoping the feelings I want are caught.
Research
Analysis
Read between the lines
Constructive criticism of what goes on in my mind.
Backdating
Updating
Keeping it straight.
Pulling it together to deliberate.
Skipping
Picking
Dipping for words.
Listening intently to what I've just heard.
Magnifying
Typing
What I just wrote
The hidden utopian
Repressions and hopes
Copying
Pasting
All at once on the screen
Avoiding
Plagarisers
Who smell the green.
Taking it slowly
One step at a time
Like a French new wave
Jump-cutting
In my mind.
Piecing a puzzle
which is all my own.
The sensationalised
Fantasised story
of a man homegrown

No comments:

Post a Comment